The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves. Sheridan Maine is proud to be working with a well-established and rapidly expanding firm based in Bath.
As Client Portfolio Manager, you will ensure that clients receive an appropriate level of service to meet their business needs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines
• Ensuring that appropriate information is fed into the compliance team in a timely manner to ensure that the team’s work can be effectively scheduled allowing the assessment of resources and time requirements, including flexibility to deal with new
clients, additional work, or busy periods
• Completing more complex accounts work for clients as required by the Partner, where it is not appropriate for the activities to be completed in the compliance centre
• Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required by the Partner, assisting clients on his behalf as and when needed
• Where appropriate, reviewing the work carried out by the compliance centre staff, checking this for accuracy, quality and feeding back
• Identifying opportunities for obtaining new work with clients, linking the company’s products and services to client needs
• Attending potential client meetings because of telesales activity or enquiries into the office
• Generating and following through activity regarding new ideas and approaches to client concerns or issues
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with 5 years’ practice experience ideally at least one-year PQE.
You will also have:
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal across a range of audiences
• Interpersonal skills to gain credibility internally and with clients
• Good customer care skills
• Ability to prepare and present information and reports to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to take a problem-solving approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.