A growing division of a FTSE 250 business based near Southampton is recruiting a qualified Financial Analyst to provide meaningful and value adding management information to the business to support better decision making and improve commercial outcomes. Working closely with the Sales and Operations teams the key responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include:-
• Producing detailed analysis of business unit profitability, income and expenditure with supporting commentary
• Preparing monthly analysis against budget
• Supporting the annual budgeting and forecasting cycles
• Reporting of monthly and weekly sales volumes
• Working closely with the sales team to understand new business volumes
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) with previous experience working in a similar financial analyst role gained in large fast paced organisations, who possesses excellent communication and presentations skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Financial Analyst that is looking to take their next career step in to a role where they can influence and add value.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.