Sheridan Maine's client, fast growing with a significant turnover increase in its most recent accounts, is seeking to hire a commercially focused Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CIPFA) with ideally 3 years PQE into their team as Finance Business Partner.
In this position, you will play a key role in ensuring delivery of accurate monthly results, ensuring they reflect the current performance of the business and driving initiatives as required. The FBP will also be fully engaged in compiling budgets and forecasts as well as ad-hoc financial analysis to support business decisions, business cases and bid development.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts
- Highlighting and minimising key business risks, by understanding balance sheet position
- Identifying and implementing initiatives to improve process and deliver business growth objectives
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making
- Working closely with the senior management teams to help drive business performance and high quality financial information
- Support operations teams with cost control, and cost management of client contract costs
- Identify and drive financial efficiency
- Provide objective challenge to the business performance and plans
The role comes with a generous car allowance, strong career development and the opportunity to add genuine value to a dynamic finance function.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.