Are you a chartered acconutant who is passionate about financial services? Have you been looking for an exciting challenge within a client driven consultancy, offering a full range of business services to a fluid, evolving sector? If so, this role is ideal for those seeking an opportunity to work closely with cutting edge clients and enjoy an interesting, varied remit. The business is forward thinking and modern in its’ approach, priding itself on offering a more commercial, add-value service to clients which distinguishes it from a typical consultancy culture.
This role involves:
- Management of client relationships, including identifying ways to expand on services provided.
- Devising and budgeting for growth of your division.
- Implementing strategic improvement projects.
- Managing, recruiting and developing a team of direct reports.
- Scrutinising and supervising high level technical accounting.
The business is looking to meet confident, commercially astute individuals, ACA/ ACCA qualified and preferably (but not exclusively) with some practice experience. Previous exposure to financial services is not necessary. This role offers great career progression, a supportive environment and structure, and competitive benefits.