Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with a highly established branded consumer goods business. Globally renowned, with a diverse range of products used in households all over the world, this a fantastic organisation to work with.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to provide analysis and support to their NPD team as well as business partnering the sales and marketing teams with ROI on advertising and promotional spend.
Based in their Southampton office, your key activities will include:
• Providing a finance business partnering service to the Heads of Sales, Marketing, Product and E-commerce
• Tracking marketing spend and producing rolling full year forecasts
• Producing detailed financial and commercial appraisal of marketing activity including Trade Shows, Advertising and Press and PR
• Providing robust challenge and appraisal of A&P spend
• Analysing commercial profitability by product type, range and customer
• Building business cases on new product development
• Working as part of the Commercial Finance team and supporting the Commercial Finance Manager to deliver a best in class finance business partnering function
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA) with strong commercial and analytical experience gained in a similar finance business partnering role probably within the FMCG, retail or manufacturing sectors.
The company offer an excellent working environment and free car parking but more importantly provide excellent career progression opportunities to develop and build your career within commercial finance.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.