Sheridan Maine are excited to be working with a globally renowned brand. Established in 2013, this business has grown organically and has an aggressive growth plan over the next 5 years which will triple their current footprint.
They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance team based in Southampton. This business offers fantastic career progression and study support for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Solely responsible for accounts payable / receivable
• Monthly bank reconciliation
• Chasing outstanding debt
• Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
• Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Studying AAT, CIMA or ACCA (desirable but not essential)
• Previous experience in one of the following roles, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant
• Own transport
In exchange you will receive the following:
• Study Support
• Onsite parking
• Flexible working
• Discount on products
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.