Are you sales driven? Do you:
• Thrive to succeed?
• Have what it takes to be our next top Consultant?
Sheridan Maine is different to other companies, we are looking to nurture, grow and develop individuals within the Accounting and Finance Recruitment sector. We regard Consultants as individuals and provide support and training on that basis.
Within our Southampton office you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our Consultants is underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first!
Sheridan Maine’s Benefits
• 30% uncapped commission structures
• Monthly Top Billers (free drinks, food, various activities and more – annual trips to Ibiza and Austria (all expenses paid for) other destinations have included Paris and Centre Parks
• Quarterly team get-togethers
• Excellent career progression
• Regular competitions with individual exclusive prizes
• Develop and maintain a profitable client base through a proactive, programmed approach
• Source, recruit and maintain a pool of skilled, referenced and motivated Contractors to meet the recruitment needs of existing and prospective new clients
• Identifying sales opportunities through your network and pursue accordingly
• Generate leads and marketing information
• Identifying and developing new business relationships
• University qualifications or A’ Levels desirable
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.