Sheridan Maine is working with a renowned retail organisation based just outside of Andover. They have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Central Finance Team.
This is a rare opportunity to become part of an national organisation who offer a supportive working environment. As an individual, they want you to progress your career through the business and offer study support in order to help you accomplish this. Other benefits include 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, flexible benefits pot, pension scheme as well as onsite parking and fantastic public transport links.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of P&L for multiple entities
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Undertaking key month end duties such as posting journals, accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of month end reports
• Month end reporting and analysis
• Operational KPI and system reporting
The successful applicant for this exciting opportunity will have the following attributes:
• Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills
• Actively studying towards AAT
• Be highly numerate with good communication skills
Previous experience as a Junior Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Junior Finance Analyst would be beneficial.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.