Sheridan Maine are currently working with a multi-national organisation based out of Slough in their search for an immediately available Management Accountant to assist the Global Finance Team for a long contract to cover Maternity leave in the team.
Benefits of this Position:
• Competitive rates
• Onsite Parking
• Modern Offices
• Long Contract
Duties of the Management Accountant:
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts
• Responsible for accurate and timely completion of all Balance Sheet GL accounts in line with Group deadlines
• Producing monthly packs providing Balance sheet and P&L analysis
• Preparing all manual journal entries and the timely postings from sub-ledgers and other entry sources.
• Producing information required by external auditors and any other accounting documentation to satisfy audit requirements
• Strong Excel skills required – Pivots/VLookups
• Accountancy Qualification or studying towards
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on 'apply' above as soon as possible