Sheridan Maine are currently working exclusively with a multi-national organisation based in central Reading in their search for an immediately available Financial Accountant to assist the finance department on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role is to cover a long term period of sickness and expected to last for a period of 3-6 months.
Benefits of this position:
• Competitive rates
• Easily accessible by public transport links
• Onsite parking
• Fantastic office facilities
Duties of the Financial Accountant:
• Responsible for accurate and timely completion of all Balance Sheet GL accounts in line with Group deadlines
• Prepare cashflow forecasts
• Statutory returns including EC Sales and Intrastat
• Balance sheet reconciliations including the completion of tax packs
• Dealing with tangible and intangible Fixed Assets
• Produce year end reports and evidence as required for SOX, audit, tax and statutory purposes.
Successful applicants require:
• Minimum part qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ACMA
• Competency in software packages, to include Excel and ERP systems
• Strong technical accounting knowledge
• Shared service or international company background
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.