Financial Accountant £55k + Benefits Coventry
Sheridan Maine is delighted to be working in partnership with a leading business based near Coventry. Due to continued growth expansion and re-structing they need additional high quality resource in the financial accounting team
Reporting to the Head of Finance the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the preparation of the company’s Statutory Accounts ; the draft Corporation tax computations and ownership of the fixed assets
Further Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for Year End statutory accounts. Advising on any financial reporting issues, year-end processes, dealing with external auditors and the production of year end statutory accounts. This requires knowledge of both IFRS/ USGAAP
- Design and implement accounting process improvements.
- Oversee improvements in the control framework
- Corporation Tax including capital allowances strategy
- Be a professional business partner for auditors and external tax consultants
- Manage small team of part qualified accountants
Our client is a market leading business where due to restructure there is now room for a technically strong reporting accountant to join a very successful team. They are leading brand and form part of an International business What are we looking for?
What is on offer?
- ACCA or ACA preferably with a practice background
- Demonstrate clearly previous ownership of the end to end year end process
- Technically proficient accountant
A salary of up to £55,000 with and the opportunity to make a significant mark in this developing business. This is the perfect time to join this company .Based in smart offices you will be working in a company that values flexible working with the chance to genuinely progress your career. In addition:
- Free parking
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance & Pension health cover