**Multiple roles due to growth** **Office based** **Salary + bonus**
Sheridan Maine are exclusively recruiting for a Credit Controller to come and join a market leading business in their industry around the Wolverhampton area!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Business Services organisation who is seeking a Credit Controller to join their fast growing team and training is provided! They have a great culture with a fantastic work environment, and you will be reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader.
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment your job will entail a number of duties. This is a fast-paced work environment with great support from the management team, and it's a fantastic opportunity to develop/kick off your career.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Assisting the supervisor to compile system reports when needed
- Reduce ages debt
- Increase cash allocation
- Allocate large sums of cash to the right clients
- Pick at individual accounts when issues arise to identify the cause and find resolutions
- Checking client contracts as and when needed to cross reference information
- A lot of queries and resolution
What we need?
The ideal candidate will have a Customer Service experience (6 months minimum) and must be/have:
- Good at queries and resolution
- Methodical approach
- Experience with inbound and outbound calls
- Intermediate at Microsoft Excel
What is on offer?
A salary Up to £23,000 (dependent on experience) + Monthly bonuses (Up to £325 PER MONTH!);
- 23 days holiday + stats, rising to 25 days after 2 years
- Free Parking
- A great working environment with a great culture
- Perk box
Please note that this opportunity is office based, but in the bigger picture, you have full training, a chance at a career and a great place to work. If you're interested or know someone who may be, give Sam Sahota a call on 0121 423 8018