Finance Manager - £55k – £65k + Bonus - Manufacturing SME Warwick - Hybrid Working
Our Warwick based client is a company with an excellent reputation in their sector and regarded as a great employer to work for. They are looking to hire an experienced Finance Manager to take the lead with respect to financial reporting and management accounts. Moreover, you will be joining at an exciting time with some major projects to get involved with right away.
- Produce an accurate month end close process and overseeing Year End
- Deliver a timely and comprehensive and management accounts pack
- Take the lead on system implementation project
- Significant involvement in a new build project
- Produce effective balance sheet controls
- Prepare VAT returns and manage any liaison with HMRC
- Provide leadership and guidance to a small finance team
- Working with various Site Operations Managers and other stakeholders to identify variances and ensure KPIs managed.
- Developing financial business cases for proposed new business offerings
What’s On Offer
- ACMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Secure management and financial accounting skills
- Manufacturing, construction or related background
- Previous involvement in implementing systems
- Exposure managing cashflow, bank and other third-party debt facilities.
In addition to the salary the role represents the chance to join a progressive and well thought of company where your ability will be acknowledged . It also has the following benefits:
- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Hybrid/Remote Working