Sheridan Maine are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team based in Birmingham. With a superb training programme in place, you will learn essential skills that will take you forward through your career in whatever capacity.
Sheridan Maine have had a real boost this year and are expecting continued success going into the latter part of 2021 and into 2022. We are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals who will join us in making the most of this golden opportunity.
The duties of Trainee Recruitment Consultant include:
- Meet and speak to business leaders within the Accountancy sector
- Advise in a consultative manner on interview process and business hires
- Search and screen candidates for relevant job roles
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Send out consistent marketing and get involved with business discussions
The ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have/be:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary between in the first year £18,600 - £21,000 p/a
- Competitive commission rates
- 25 Holiday days + stats
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will get the opportunity to learn a wealth of skills both personally and professionally. You will gain the ability to meet with senior members of businesses and increase your commercial awareness that will serve you will throughout your career in the future.