A Senior Financial Accountant with a sound technical background is sought for this key appointment within a hugely successful, global business which is a leader in its specialist market.
This is an important role in which you’ll be fully responsible for the review, controls and compliance to accounting standards, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and audit, for the entities within your remit. This will include:
- Review of monthly P&L and Balance Sheet
- Monitor and produce reports for working capital, analytical reviews including key financial performance indicators and variance commentary
- Review and approve Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Ensure supporting documentation fulfils audit scrutiny and SOX, accounting standards. Follow up and take corrective action where necessary
- Month end close review and sign off Bank, Sales Ledger and Accounts Payable Control accounts. High level review of key accounts.
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) with a solid technical accounting skill set, likely gained from having trained in a practice although this isn’t absolutely essential. Some post-practice experience in a commercial business is highly desirable, as is SOX knowledge. This is a fast-paced, growing, corporate business, so you must be comfortable working in a busy, vibrant, deadline driven environment.
Package for this position includes a generous car allowance and a bonus scheme.