Sheridan Maine are looking for a Management Accountant to join a fast-growing SME based near the Nuneaton area. A great opportunity to get involved in progressive responsibilities with the support of the Financial Controller.
The organisation is going through an enormous amount of change over the next few months and are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team to support the Financial Controller. The organisation is experiencing significant growth and is expecting it to continue in the future.
The duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the year-end process
- Completing month-end process
- Training and supporting accounts assistants/assistant accountants
- Taking on some of the responsibility of the Financial Controller
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
What’s on offer?
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Part qualified or newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
A competitive salary of £32,000-£38,000
As well as a competitive salary this role offers a great chance to work in a progressive environment. This position will provide you with a great support network from the Financial Controller and other staff in the department. This opportunity can provide you with the perfect stepping stone into further responsibility within an accounts department and will help you progress into the management of a larger team.