Sheridan Maine are currently working with a well-established manufacturer based in the Wolverhampton who are actively looking to recruit for a Finance Assistant to join their growing business. After recently acquiring big contracts from multinational businesses, this establishment are looking to maintain and continue their progress.
- Managing the weekly payroll process, utilising Sage Payroll system including running the payroll and setting up bank payments
- Matching of invoices, Purchase Orders and Good Received Notes including having them authorised and approved
- Post purchase invoices and credit notes onto the system
- Assisting in the raising of purchase orders, including dealing with sales and purchase ledger queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Managing the petty cash, including collation of information to support monthly reconciliations
- Chasing aged debtors to ensure invoices are settled
- Maintain fixed asset register
What’s on offer?
- SAGE payroll experience
- Computer literate including great understanding of Excel
- AAT qualification or studying towards
- Proven experience in an accounting role
- Salary up to £25,000 p/a
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Free car parking
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a growing company where you can utilise and grow your skillset. You will have the opportunity to work within attractive offices and an enjoyable working environment, if you are actively looking for a new role, please apply.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not received any response within 7 days please consider your application unsuccessful.