Sheridan Maine are excited to be working on an exclusive basis with a construction business in Christchurch to recruit for a full-time Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their Finance team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Posting purchase ledger invoices
• Raising purchase orders
• Payment runs
• Bank reconciliations
• Petty Cash
• Supplier statement reconciliations
• Allocation of payments
• Credit card and expense analysis
The ideal candidate will have CIS (Construction Industry Scheme) knowledge experience, however this is not essential and be used to working in a high volume environment.
- Able to work as part of a small team but also use initiative.
- Able to work in high pressure environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Accurate and methodical approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to be successful in this role, then please apply today.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.