Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a committed and highly motivated Accounts Administrator / Sales Ledger Assistant to join a rapidly expanding business based in Ringwood.
This is a full-time permanent role and will be based in their modern offices in Ringwood. You will be responsible for the following:
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with account queries
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Processing direct debit mandates
- Creating direct debit payment plans
- Organising and processing payments
- Reconciling customer records
- Responding to queries from suppliers and customers
Key skills and attributes:
- Confident communication skills and telephone manner, a team player, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
If you feel you have the skills and ambition we are looking for to be successful in this role, then please apply today.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.