Sheridan Maine is excited to be working with an award winning architecture firm that has offices across the globe.
As Project Accountant, you will provide financial oversight and ensure efficient and robust financial management of this project. You will work towards reducing project risk and support the team on delivering the project on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, and with responsibility for two junior team members, your duties will include:
• Review and manage external sub consultant financial reporting and spend
• Provide regular updates to task order leads to ensure spend is on track and flag when not
• Lead on re-profiling of forecast as required
• Responsible for creation and submission of monthly AFP (Application for payment) – workflow for this process to be followed
• Ensure sub consultants are in compliance with AFP workflow and assist in resolving any issues that occur from this process
• Monitor progress of workflow and determine appropriate revenue recognition
• Monitor costs to date against budget and report on anomalies
• Review and interrogate resource allocations to task orders, ensuring that resources are appropriate to fees billable
• Prepares periodic project summary reports
• Work with Financial Accountant to reconcile project financial information to general ledger
• Deal with ad-hoc requests from Financial Controller
• Monitor aged receivables report, ensuring any queries are resolved in a timely manner
We are looking for someone with:
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong communication skills
• Experience of managing the commercial reporting on complex fast moving multi-disciplinary projects
• Prince 2 qualification
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.