Sheridan Maine are pleased to be working in partnership with a fast growing national business based in Green Park who are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their dynamic finance team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager the position will take full responsibility for a ledger of small to large size accounts and will be encompass all aspects of Credit Control.
Key duties and responsibilities include;
- Actively chase outstanding debt and meet agreed collection targets
- Allocate customer payments
- Deal with escalated payment issues in a timely and professional manner
- Recommend problematic accounts for review and assess for litigation
- Credit check new customers and agree payment plans
- Send out statements, copy invoices and deal with any invoice related queries
The business is seeking a self motivated individual who is able to work on their own initiative and manage a busy workload. Someone with extensive credit control/ accounts receivable experience is essential as well as having a professional approach with strong negotiation skills.
The company offer a fantastic working environment and free car parking onsite.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.