What have Sheridan Maine (Midlands) been up to?
Since the opening of Sheridan Maine (Midlands) at the start of May 2015, the business has seen some great successes. The team launched with 3 experienced consultants and has since grown to 5. They were also joined by an experienced Operations and Marketing Manager who has done a sterling job of raising the business profile in the local business community.
So what have they been up to? Well quite a bit really! Amongst other things, they:
- * Launched as headline sponsor of the Birmingham Post Golf Day
- * Attended Birmingham Young Professional of the Year Awards evening
- * Attended a Corporate Finance “Big Night Out”
- * Had a charity Race Night with 80 attendees from Midlands businesses
- * Attended the Birmingham Post Go Karting Event, sponsored by BHX Airport
- * Were invited as a guest to the AEGON tennis championships
And when they aren’t having fun, they are busy working on numerous mandates with some of the region’s top employers including Mondelez, Coventry Building Society and Grenade. The MD is retained on 3 Finance Director roles and the entire team have all received commission in month one! The success will only continue with talented consultants and the business has just announced a 12 month Associate Consultant Programme to hire and develop the next generation of recruitment superstars.
If you are interested in a stepping stone into the crazy world of recruitment, then please take a look at the details for our Associate Graduate Programme. It offers an ideal opportunity for recent graduates or anybody wanting to discover what recruitment is like. Please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org if this seems like an option for you.